Nero di Troia Rosato (EN)

Successivo Precedente



NOUS - Nero di troia rosato

bottiglie di vino trim
Nero d’Avola
Terre Siciliane IGP

Uva trim
Year: 2015
Alcohol: 15,5% Vol.
Grape Variety: 90% Nero d’Avola, 10% Syrah.
Harvest Method: manual.
Sulphites (at bottling): < di 30 mg/lt.
sicilia trim
Area of Origin: in the territories of Erice, Tangi area, district of Regalbesi. Primarily hilly clay soil.
spremitura
Vinification technique: the grapes are harvested between September and October. They are subjected to the white vinification process for at least 70% of the total. The other 30% of the must remains in contact with the skins for about 20 hours and after being mixed with the whole mass, it ferments at a controlled temperature. It remains in aging for about nine months and is manually bottled without being filtered.
bicchiere di vino trim
Taste: pink colored wine with intense aromas of flowers and rose petals. In the mouth it is fresh, fruity, sapid and persistent. Adequate oxygenation is recommended before drinking.
Marchio Di Vini e Di Luce
Certification: the wine has obtained the “DiVini e Di Luce” seal of guarantee. See more at www.vinidiluce.com.
Energie sottili

Wine Energy Levels:

2,5
8
12
15,3
17,6
1,1
2,5 = Healthy Cell
8 = Telluric Energy
12 = Cosmic Energy of the Sky
15,3 = Electro-Magnetic Synergy
17,6 = Total Synergy / Vitality
1,1 = Holy


Products WinesHome

Logo NOUSWhere to find our products

If you have a restaurant, a shop or a company and you are interested in offering our products to your customers, do not hesitate to contact us contact us.

If you want to taste our products you can find them online on the e-commerce site of Vini di Luce (vinibuonibio.it) and on sites specialized in the natural health: “Functional Nutrition” (qantiqa.com and siquri.com).

It is also possible to taste them at restaurants and bars that focus on healthy and genuine products to offer their customers.

Updated list on the vinidiluce.com website:

WHERE TO FIND US